Friday, May 17, 2013

Progress!

Y'all, do you ever feel like you just can't quiiiite get it together? Like if you just had one more thing, one more organizational tool, one more calendar, one more hand, one more sip of coffee, you could be one of those people who doesn't constantly look like you're about to lose it?

Okay, yeah, maybe it's just me.

So I've been working a lot on priorities lately. Here are some of the things I've been working on this week.

1. Time with God. I know I want this to be a bigger part of my life, not out of obligation, but because I really do want to be walking with Him.

2. Time with my boys. The little ones and the big handsome one. Because they're my family. And time with my other family, like my parents and sister too. And friends. Basically, relationships are important.

3. Writing. It's my dream, and it really is coming true, so how could I not invest in it?

4. Housework. And not just making sure I can check off an impressive list of what I get done in a day (although, haha, you wouldn't be all that impressed...). What I'm working on here is doing things AS. I. GO. and putting things away RIGHT AWAY and taking care of little jobs immediately so they don't pile up.

So far for the day I'm doing pretty good! But #3 is calling, so this is short. I just wanted to pop in and say hi since I never wrote that post I promised (time is flying so fast!!!!) and I miss talking to y'all!

Hopefully more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment