So I've been a delinquant blogger. It's true.
Can this be one of my New Years resolutions? Blogging more?
One of my resolutions is to get more organized. Perhaps if that had worked last year I would have been organized enough to make an actual list of goals on January 1st to help guide me in the new year. As it is, I count it impressive that my house is finally less cluttered (having a baby does crazy things to your housekeeping skills. As in, takes them away.) and I'm just planning to go throughout the whole year calling anything I come up with that I should be doing a 'belated' New Years resolution.
That works, right?
Anyway, I'm up to my ears in writing deadlines. Off to meet some of those and then we'll talk some more later this week. Honest.
I hope you had a great Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment