Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Look

I'm thinking after however many years of having this same background, it's time for something new. So look for a new background coming...sometime this week.

The problem is (well, this isn't really a problem, it's actually a HUGE dream come true and exciting news all rolled into one!) I have a book contract! And since this is the only website I have, anyone who reads those 'Dear Reader' letters in the back of the book and decides to visit my site will land here. Which is great. And awesome. And I'm looking forward to it.

But for some reason I feel like girly purple with bows on the background doesn't exactly say "I write romantic suspense."

At the same time...is there a blogger background that says that? Besides, you know, like crime scene tape?

(As I pause and decide that's not such a terrible idea...)

I'm starting to ramble, here, so I'll spare you. All of this to say two things.

1. I need a new look. On my blog. Although if my hair would hurry up and grow out so I could try new things with it too, that would be okay with me.

2. I seriously am blogging more this year. That's 3 posts in January, folks. Three. Count 'em.

2a. If you leave me some comments, I'll blog more... ;)

2b. Okay. Back to rambling. More later this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment