Sunday, September 7, 2014

Random Ideas

I need to get back to blogging. But honestly? Some days I have more to say than others. Some days the things I have to say aren't ready to be said...you know? When it isn't the right time?

And sometimes...I don't know.

Here's what I do know. I miss blogging. I want to:

1. Share with you about my Alaska trip.

2. Be a better contributor on the group blogs I'm part of (watch for link-ups to those!)

3. Give my random thoughts (rants?) about life a place to be heard.

4. Share with you my new goals and how I'm doing with these. One of them? Learning to LOVE to cook. Here's the thing, y'all...You have to eat. So you might as well eat yummy food and unless you're rich enough to go out every night (in which case just don't talk to me, okay?), you have to learn to cook. And not just cook, but love cooking. I'm decent at it right now, I suppose. But I want four o'clock to roll around and make me excited about cooking.

Is such a thing even possible? I guess I have foodie friends who would say it is. But what about for a non-foodie who is trying to become a practical foodie (more Ree Drummond/The Pioneer Woman than some fancy kind)? Especially one who's trying to cook...90% or so dairy and nut free?

I don't even know.

But I'm planning to find out. And I'm hoping it's possible.

Stay tuned. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment