Friday, July 12, 2013

Learning So Much

It's amazing how much I've been learning lately. I love my life as a stay-at-home-mom, but seriously, who would have guessed there was this much to learn among laundry to fold, hungry kids, and the never-ending (okay, it ends sometimes) soundtrack of Thomas the train movies in the background?

I'm learning that consistency is important.

I'm learning that GRACE is an essential part of every relationship.

I'm learning that people have different dreams, some people are looking for a dream, and that dreams change.

I'm learning to love where I am in life (figuratively and literally).

I'm learning how much God cares about every detail in our life. Important or silly.

I'm learning the difference between 'need' and 'want.'

I'm learning what a privilege it is to have been given two boys to raise into godly men.

I'm learning that writing is something I enjoy more the longer I do it. Who can say that about their job?

I'm learning that regular exercise really is worth it. But that being healthy doesn't have to mean swearing off ice cream for good.

I'm learning that having coffee twice a day increases my productivity level times a billion.

I'm learning that stress does nothing but rob you of moments in life you won't get back.

I'm learning that there's a balance between routine and flexibility that needs to be found.

I'm leaning when to make myself be productive and when to relax on the couch with a book.


What are you learning these days?

Also, I posted some writing quotes on Scribblechicks today, so hop on over there if you need writing encouragement. =)

1 comment:

  1. I love the part about the ice cream! :0)

    I'm learning that... it's okay to make time for myself. And how good it feels to reawaken a dream...

    -K

    ReplyDelete