Monday, April 9, 2012

March Madness

Ever have one of those days or weeks when someone asks how your day has been and you say "busy"? And then they ask what you were busy doing and for the life of you, you don't have a clue WHAT it was you were so busy doing, you just know you FELT busy?

Yeah, that was March.

But here I am, back in blogging world once again.

Today's been a nice, laid back Monday. Little Man and I spent some time outside and I had to teach him how fun it was to play in the sprinkler. It cracks me up how many things I remember loving from my childhood that he has to LEARN to like. Of course, I remember doing most of these fun things when I was at least five and he's not even two...but still.

I got a kick of out watching him. He's always good for a smile.

Other things that make me smile:

1. Easter
2. The rest of my family.
3. Good books.
4. Peach Icecream
5. Seeing my hubby come home with a flower that I suspect is for me...

On that note, I have to go. More later (haha, you don't believe me, do you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment