Saturday, April 4, 2015

About That Cooking Thing...

Okay, I'm not giving up yet, but I'm seriously stumped.

How do you foodies do it??? How do you actually LIKE something like cooking?

Eating, yes, it's fabulous.

Knowing that my family has had a delicious meal that provided what they needed nutrition-wise too? I love it.

Cooking???

....

So I'm googling ideas to try to figure out if there's a way to fix this deficiency I apparently have. I want to love cooking. I do.

I'm just working on figuring out how...

I'm going to dive back into a cookbook I have a copy of that I'm supposed to be reviewing (It's actually very inspiring---maybe reading it more will help me??) and let y'all know how that is soon, and then maybe keep you posted on my cooking journey (or, you know SAGA. Whichever.).


1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah, Just like you I'm a writer, and I would like to know how you got started. I started writing short stories using my Sims 3 game just for fun, and then comments started rolling in about how my story should be a book or a movie, so I decided that I'm going to try and do that. If you can give me some tips that would be very helpful. I also have a facebook where you can reach me. Thank you and God Bless!

    https://www.facebook.com/alyssa.sim.397

    ReplyDelete