Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Beautiful Day!

It's gorgeous here today. If you live in the middle of the country, or wherever the severe weather is today, I'm sorry for you, really, but I'm SO glad it's not here. We had enough icky days a few weeks ago and I'm 100% in favor of the sun shining like it is today.

The only problem is that it's hard to get things done!

Here's what I'm pondering doing during naptime.

1. Laundry. The never-quite-conquered beast that lives in piles all over my house. Maybe it's really the laundry's house and it's just letting me live here...scary thought.

2. Write. Always good. But I already did this earlier. So, technically, it would be good, but probably there are other things that should be a higher priority today.

3. Laundry.

4. Read. Because if writing is my 'job', then reading is like research, so I'm really working, right?

5. Lay in the sun. Except it's not good for your skin and I'm getting old enough to care about such things (traumatizing thought of the day...)

6. Laundry.

I'm seeing a common theme appearing over and over in my list. I'm thinking it's going to be laundry.

Tune in later this week for a post that may pertain to your life at all. Today, blogger was my list-maker to help me get OFF this computer and DO something.

Thanks y'all. You may now return to your regularly scheduled internet surfing. Or go do your own laundry. Whichever. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment