Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Here We Go!

Testing 1-2-3.

Facebook world,  blogosphere, anyone else...Here's your big chance to make sure you don't miss my Alaska Trip 2014 photos and updates, also known henceforth as Crazy Alaska Road Trip Take 2 or CARTT2. =)

Seriously, though? When we packed four adults and a 12 month old into an RV in 2011, I think we thought we were a little crazy to be driving 8,000 miles round trip. I think everyone else thought that too.

But why not take it a step further, right? This year the plan is to pack four adults, a four year old, and a twenty-one month old into a crew cab F-150, pulling a camper and packing a tent.

Go ahead and let that soak in for a minute.

We are ridiculously excited, crazy busy packing, and desperately wondering how to get a house clean to prepare for being gone for a month with two little people here to "help."

But I wanted to take a quick break to let you know my blog address again, to tell you that I'm planning to update daily (with pictures this year, really!!) and that I think should follow us. And comment. Because I love comments and I blog more when I get comments.

(In the words of one of my college professors "somebody please affirm me!!!")

Thanks for reading and hopefully keeping up with us during our trip!

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! You will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so excited! I think we will have tons of fun, but I know it's going to be, uh...interesting at times. Haha. =)

      Delete
  2. Um you're brave. Many times I can't stand to be in a minivan with mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brave or crazy. ;) Actually the truck cab is hugely roomy--you can't hear them as well in the backseat if you're in the front. Of course, one adult has to be in the back with them...lol.

      Delete