Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Fall! Well, sort of...

I love fall! Of course, here in the south, fall does not love us. Fall sneaks in and makes you think it's going to stick around and then you wake up one morning and it's 80 degrees outside. It's been 80-something here for the last week or so, but I'm hoping fall will come back around. It always does.

I am so completely extreme in the fall. I'm either super productive and go on one of my little fall cleaning sprees, or I just want to sit around and drink coffee (um, like I'm doing now. Yeah, my living room? It needs help. But the coffee is warm and it's fallllll...) This is probably actually making my husband relatively happy, because when I go on those cleaning sprees, I tend to throw things away. Which is why he's currently without a hunting license. It looked like a piece of paper to me, okay?

I don't have a lot to say today, but I wanted to tell everyone to check out the blog The Pastor's Wife Speaks (thepastorswifespeaks.blogspot.com) It's a really interesting inside look at ministry life from a lot of different perspectives. I'm enjoying reading it and contributing blogs for it.

I don't have any deep spiritual applications today and my coffee is calling. Just wanted to check in and say hello, blogging world, and happy fall.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah: Love the title of this blog; love coffee; love Christian romance and cowboy stories! If I was twelve, I'd look at you with a silly grin and we'd shout at each other, "Oh, my gosh!!!" while jumping up and down like idiots.

    I'm not twelve anymore. Thank God for that. But I love it that we have the important things in common. Oh, I'm also a pw.

    Blessings,
    Jen
    Audience of ONE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found your blog!

    Throwing away your husband's hunting license is NOT cool, jk. :) I almost did that this year, too! :D

    ReplyDelete