1. Bright colored nail polish (I admit I have painted my nails blue before the intention of wearing it to church to see what the older women in our congregation would have to say, but it looked awful.)
2. Loud, clunky jewelry.
I feel like either of those would lighten my mood on some days when I just want to find some curtains for this fishbowl where I live and make everyone stop looking at me. If you're not a pastors wife--laugh, be entertained. And maybe think about buying your pastors wife some bright nail polish (she can at least wear it on her toenails) if she seems to be having a bad day.
If you are a pastor's wife--I also highly recommend red high heels. Not only does it make you feel tall and bold, they're also super cute.
Alright, here's your turn. Does anyone have other ideas of silly little things women can do to have a little harmless fun and quit taking themselves too seriously?
That was so silly! :)
ReplyDelete